Do You Need Renters Insurance?
If you rent, you need coverage that helps protect your belongings.
Many tenants think that their possessions are already covered; after all, that’s what the landlord has insurance for, isn’t it? Except that it’s not.
“Your landlord’s insurance covers his or her interest in the building,” explains David E. Sanor of Sanor Insurance Agency in Salem, Ohio. “It’ll protect the physical structure, but not your furnishings, clothes or possessions.”
The ErieSecure Tenant® Policy is specially designed for renters like you,1 with coverage for:

  • Personal property wherever it may be.
  • Loss of use, which covers your additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.
  • Personal liability occurring anywhere in the world for personal injury, bodily injury or property damage.
  • Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident that occurs at your premises or from something you do.

To get a quote contact Sanor Insurance Agency, Inc. today at (330) 337-9557

1ErieSecure® is not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to Erie Insurance’s disclaimer for more information. 

Not all companies are licensed or operate in all states. Not all products are offered in all states. Go to for company licensure and territory information.