Why You Should Consider Personal Catastrophe and Liability Coverage
Unfortunately, bad things happen from time to time. And sometimes really bad things—a horrific car crash or a tragic accident in your backyard. These types of catastrophic losses could wipe you out financially if you’re not properly protected.
That’s why Erie Insurance offers MastercoverSM, personal catastrophe liability coverage, so you’ll be safe, if something serious ever happens.
Give yourself and your family an extra layer of liability protection over and above your auto and homeowners policies in case you (or a covered family member) are sued because of an accident.
ERIE’s MastercoverSM Policy features include:
- An additional $1 million in coverage (up to $5 million) for you and your eligible family members against lawsuits arising from personal injury or property damage claims.
- A higher level of coverage if a covered driver causes an accident and is liable for injury to others or property damage.
- A higher level of coverage if someone is hurt on your property.
- Coverage for family members, worldwide, for actions that may cause injury to others or property damage.
- Peace of mind knowing that your financial interests are protected.
- Award-winning claims service that ensures you will be contacted promptly after reporting a loss.
Affordable protection is just a phone call away. For most people, an extra $1million in coverage costs less than $20 a month.
To learn more about adding this valuable protection to an Erie Insurance policy, Contact Sanor Insurance Agency Inc. at 330-33337-9557 or Toll Free 1-888-728-9114 or use the contact emails on this website.
Not all companies are licensed or operate in all states. Not all products are offered
in all states. Go to erieinsurance.com for company licensure and territory